Abt Me.

The love guru
Friend of the last,the lost and the least

Lyks.

God
SJI
My family
My friends
My fellow judokas
Dislyks.

Posers

Wants.


Get into triple science class next year
Enrol in NJC after o' levels
Enrol into the NSW University's orthopaedic school
Linkies.

link
alvan
Jerald
tze shenn
Class blog
Ang Moh Kiah(Oli)
Amanda(bhss bozo)
Gabriel
My true self
Winnie
Hazel
Nathalie
Jasmine
cathecism class blog
Ninnart
Kelly
Pamela
Esther
Touching story
Daniel seow,brother of hobbit Dion siow
Merilyn
Screams.



Now Playing.


The Memories.

March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009


Credits.

Design(Brushes, Codes,Layout)
Images from here and there Edited Image( Axdz_Rie)

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Haha,kenna yellow form liao.Damn stupid man.Laoteh ask me to meet her after school at something 30 so it could be 3.30 or 2.30.So schools ends at 2.10 on thursday.Then when i met her at 2.30 she told me that i was 1 hour late,have to meet her at 1.30Damn stupid rite?May the lord has mercy on her soul.Ok,NDP is over but what was the funniest was that how the president talked to the guards of honor.When he talk to the chinese guy.I imagined that he will like:"Good afternoon sir."
"Hm,wat r u doing here?"
"I am here for NDP sir!"
"Ok,errr,so who do you support?"
'I dont know what you mean sir."
"I MEAN THE ELECTION LAH,bODOH!"
"Oh!Erm,no comments."
"Who do you prefer?You dont give me answer,you get demoted!"
"What do you think sir?"
"I prefer the present government!Cos they give me sharkfin soup and abalone porridge."
"Me too!"
"Good boy,later you become a general!Carry on!"
Then he comes to this malay guard.
"Hello boy!"
"Yes sir!"
"Wah!So energetic?What you eat for lunch?"
"Erm nasi padang"
"Nice or not?Where you buy one?"
"Erm geylang Serai sir!"
"Oh!You also eat"chicken also tender or not?lol.Carry on!"
Then he finally he reach the woman.
"What r u doing here?"
"IO am here for the NDP sir!"
"Are you a woman?"
"Huh?...Erm.......Yah......I mean yes."
"Then why are you doing here?"
"Oh my father is old.I want to pretend to be a guy and take over my father in war.My name is dou fu fa.I wanna be my great............great grand auntie hua mulan.Wah lau eh sir!you very the smart!Can see through my make up,my lim pei help me do one you noe!"
"Ok!Hpw filial,Good carry on!"
Finally the president goes to his seat.I mean it is quite sad that the national stadium will de torn down to make way for the new sporting arena.But it will be better as the things are damn new.Ok(ps.The president is unknown,not a real one,just a made up one.So please dont sue me."

LOST at 2:44 PM